I heart GoogleLately I've found myself spending all my free time at work sightseeing on Google Maps - What a blessing!
Here's s few of my favourites:
1. The Interdimensional Portal
2. Michael Jordan's whopper of a mansion
3. An apparent mid-air refuelling
4. Area 51 - Yeah it's bland but it's not exactly open to the public so this is about as close as you'll ever get!
5. The Mega Ramp is the brainchild of professional skateboarder Danny Way. It’s a nine-story monster half pipe built out in California’s desert where Danny set world records for the longest and highest air on a skateboard in 2002.
6. A big-ass pink rabbit
7. uShaka Marine World in Durban
8. Disneyworld (Florida) - You may want to scroll up, it's pretty big Disneyland (California)
9. A flying car (yeah it's tiny - but it's still there!)
10. Unless you’ve been hiding under a rock, then you’ll have heard all about everyone’s favourite show, ‘Lost‘. And if you’re a fan, then you’ll know that the numbers 4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42 are of great significance.
So what happens if you use the numbers as latitude and longitude co-ordinates? Obviously you could use them in several different ways, but if you stick to the rough area where the survivors believe flight 815 crashed, then you’ll find this tiny little island
It's quite addictive isn't it? (Yes!)
Google Sightseeing is a great place to look for more...